We want to express our sincere concern for everyone who has been impacted by COVID-19, and we will continue to put safety above all else to ensure the best experience possible when visiting Salvage Station.
We follow all safety procedures recommended by the CDC and require all guests adhere to our policy:
For all OUTDOOR events:
- Face masks are REQUIRED for all unvaccinated guests at all times while anywhere on the property (Indoors and Outdoors)
- Face masks are REQUIRED for all patrons upon approaching the box office, bars or kitchen and when interacting with Salvage Station staff.
- Face masks are REQUIRED while indoors at all times. NO EXCEPTIONS! (This is a city-wide mandate)
- Face masks are strongly encouraged for ALL guests at all times
- Social Distance! Stay 6 feet apart while standing in line and use our hand sanitizing stations often.
- Wash your hands often!
- BUS YOUR OWN TABLES PLEASE! This cuts down on germ spread.
- During all-ages shows, minors must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Children over the age of 2 must abide by mask rules. If a rogue child is found running around without an adult, both the minor and the adult will be asked to leave the property without a refund.
For all INDOOR events:
ALL humans entering the property must show proof of full vaccination or a negative 3rd party Covid-19 PCR or Rapid Antigen Test within 72 hours. *At home tests are NOT accepted.
While indoors all humans will be required to wear a mask at all times except when actively eating/drinking. This is a county-wide mandate.
*This policy was announced on 10/20/21 and is effective starting on 11/01/21; no refunds due to this policy will be given after 11/01/21.