We want to express our sincere concern for everyone who has been impacted by COVID-19 and we will continue to put safety above all else to ensure the best experience possible when visiting Salvage Station.
We will be following all safety procedures recommended by the CDC and require all guests to adhere to our new rules:
- Face masks required at all times unless seated at your table (no exceptions).
- Parties of 8 or fewer only in a pod.
- Ages 21+ only (this is temporary and we hope to allow all ages in again very soon).
- Social Distance! Stay 6 feet apart while standing in line and use our hand sanitizing stations often.
- Do not move any furniture under any circumstances. We have strategically placed our tables & chairs in a way that we can safely social distance our guests.
What is Pod Seating?
Pod seating is Salvage Station’s way of safely distancing guests by seating each group of guests in their own “pod”. A pod consists of seating for either 2, 4, 6 or 8 and enough space in your area to dance while still being distanced from other pods. Each pod is marked off with a painted circle and we ask that you stay within your pod while enjoying the show. If you leave your pod to go to the bar, restaurant, bathroom or while exiting the venue, please remember to wear your mask and continue to distance yourself 6′ or more from other patrons.