We want to express our sincere concern for everyone who has been impacted by COVID-19, and we will continue to put safety above all else to ensure the best experience possible when visiting Salvage Station.
We will be following all safety procedures recommended by the CDC and require all guests to adhere to our new rules:
- Face masks are strongly encouraged for guests who are not vaccinated.
- Face masks are optional for guests who are vaccinated.
- Social Distance! Stay 6 feet apart while standing in line and use our hand sanitizing stations often.
- Do not move any furniture under any circumstances. We have strategically placed our tables & chairs in a way that we can safely social distance our guests.
- MOST shows through June will be “Pod Seated.” Starting July 2nd, we will move to General Admission shows with a limited capacity. Seating will still be available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- During all-ages shows, minors must be accompanied by an adult at all times. If a rogue child is found running around without an adult, both the minor and the adult will be asked to leave the property without a refund.
What is Pod Seating?
Pod seating is Salvage Station’s way of safely distancing guests by seating each group of guests in their own “pod”. A pod consists of seating for either 2, 4, 6 or 8 and enough space in your area to dance while still being distanced from other pods. Tickets must be purchased as a complete pod, so if you are getting a 4 person pod, you must purchase all 4 seats. Each pod is marked off with a painted circle and we ask that you stay within your pod while enjoying the show. If you leave your pod to go to the bar, restaurant, bathroom or while exiting the venue, please remember to wear your mask and continue to distance yourself 6′ or more from other patrons.