Asheville Wine & Food Experience
PRESENTED BY USA TODAY (SOLD OUT)
DOORS: 12:00 PM (VIP); 1:00 PM (Grand Tasting)
STARTS: 1:00 PM
OUTDOOR EVENTGenre: Special Event
Age Limit: Must be 21 or Older
RAIN OR SHINE; NO REFUNDS; LARGE EVENT FREE PARKING
VIP Package: VIP ADMISSION AVAILABLE
Join us at Salvage Station on Saturday, October 8th, 2022 for the inaugural Asheville Wine & Food Experience presented by USA TODAY! This event is 21+ ONLY (no exceptions)! No children, infants (even in strollers or carriers) or pets are allowed to attend the event for the safety of all parties.
The Asheville Wine & Food Experience presented by USA TODAY creates rich and colorful moments for guests to taste, savor and explore the Asheville culinary scene, from local trends to regional traditions. Enjoy the Grand Tasting: a gourmet showcase by local chefs, emerging talent, and nationally renowned culinary leaders who mix with patrons in a convivial setting. Indulge in the VIP experience for an hour early admittance into the experience.
For information on featured chefs, tastes, and more, visit the official Wine & Food Experience (Asheville) event page.
TICKET DESCRIPTIONS (SOLD OUT):
VIP | $100 | 12 Noon Entry
- 12 NOON entry to allow you access to the full event prior to general admission doors opening
- All benefits included in the Grand Tasting – unlimited samplings, tasting of fine wines and craft beer, access to The Culinary Demonstration Stage and The Cellar Stage.
- Includes access to VIP Lounge with exclusive sampling
- Limited number of tickets available
Grand Tasting | $65 | 1:00 pm Entry
- Unlimited sampling of chef creations from the best local restaurants
- Tastings of fine wines and craft beer
- Access to chef demonstrations on the Culinary Demonstration Stage
- Access to sommelier and mixology seminars on The Cellar Stage
*Tickets will increase by $15 on the day of the event. Please note that your ticket will be sent to the email used when purchasing your ticket. Bring a printout or be prepared to show your ticket on a mobile device to enter the event.
What is the Asheville Wine & Food Experience?
The Asheville Wine & Food Experience is a USA TODAY NETWORK event and is part of a 9-city tour celebrating the best chefs, wine, and food in our communities. This is our first year in Asheville, and we have the official Wine & Food Experience in nine other cities including Indianapolis, Louisville, Tampa, Paradise Coast, Ventura, Palm Springs, and Columbus.
It’s a sophisticated, yet welcoming occasion surrounding a festive topic of global appeal: food & drink! This is a grand tour to explore and celebrate the local culinary scene! The Wine & Food Experience is developed to offer a ‘behind-the-scenes’ look through exclusive local samplings from the best restaurants in town.